Welcome and Thank you for joining me along the blog hop this evening, you would have just come from visiting the very creative Narelle Simm.
Tonight’s hop involves the new DSP from the Annual and Holiday Catalogues for 2017- 2018. After deciding which new DSP’s stood out to me I purchased quite a few along with a order of the all important coloured card stock. Let’s face it, with paper craft you can NEVER have enough paper!
I was trying my best to find the time to get more creative and expand my paper crafting but alas once again time has fallen short. However I still managed time to create some wonderful cards for my Obstertrians to say ‘Thank You’
For the first card I used the following products–
* Rich Razzleberry card stock (C6 size) * Paper trimmer
* Whisper White card stock (backing and inside insert) * Stamp block
*Petal Garden DSP * Double sided tape
* Rich Razzleberry Ink * Chamios to clean stamps
* Me= Grateful stamp set
* Pale Pink Ribbon (Non Stampin’ Up product)
For my second card creation I used the following products-
* Night of Navy card stock (C6 size) * paper trimmer
* Daffodil Delight card stock (backing and inside insert) * Stamp Block
* Delightful Daisy DSP * Chamois to clean stamps
* 2015-2017 In Colour Doilies~ Delightful Dijon (Clearance Rack- $4.20)
* Whisper White card stock (small scrap piece) * Double sided tape
* Night of Navy Ink * Circle stitched framelits
* Flourishing Phrases set 1 out of the 2
I hope you enjoyed my creations and Next up on the hop is Siobhan Fitzsimmons and her amazing project!
Thanks for visiting,